Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 0 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached
The job application is open until further notice. If selected, next step will be a video call interview
If selected, you will be working from home and our headquarter in Tampa, FL. Traveling to to our headquarter is optional.
This is a Part time or full time position. You’re required to work min. of 15 hours and max. 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.