Social Media Coordinators manage social media strategies and campaigns, interact with customers and prospects via social networks, encourage the adoption of social media tools, write and curate content, monitor social media activity, and report to company management. Gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will typically do the following:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached
The job application is open until further notice. If selected, next step will be a video call interview
If selected, you will be working from home and our headquarter in Tampa, FL. Traveling to to our headquarter is optional.
This is a Part time or full time position. You’re required to work min. of 15 hours and max. 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.