Develop a strategy for promoting an organization’s stories. The position focuses on content planning, development, design, production, analysis, management, and measurement. A Content Strategist is responsible for establishing an organization’s editorial voice, and determining content needs, channel selection, and distribution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will typically do the following:
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached
The job application is open until further notice. If selected, next step will be a video call interview
If selected, you will be working from home and our headquarter in Tampa, FL. Traveling to to our headquarter is optional.
This is a Part time or full time position. You’re required to work min. of 15 hours and max. 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.