Showcase your expertise in using content to attract and engage internal and external stakeholders, use your strategic and creative skills to refine, enhance, and drive our brand awareness, and promote our brand.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will typically do the following:
- develop content strategies for traditional and digital marketing channels, and content marketing and distribution platforms
- use consumer analytics to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness
- work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate internal and external key messages, and ensure that content is aligned accordingly
- use your understanding of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices to deliver targeted content
- work with editors, writers, UX designers, content management system developers, and marketers to deliver stories that are aligned with business goals
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached
The job application is open until further notice. If selected, next step will be a video call interview
If selected, you will be working from home and our headquarter in Tampa, FL. Traveling to to our headquarter is optional.
This is a Part time or full time position. You’re required to work min. of 15 hours and max. 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.