This role requires storyboarding, drawing using physical and digital tools, creating frames for animation, and pulling frames together into moving pictures. Animators must be able to work collaboratively as well as independently and often on tight deadlines.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will typically do the following:
- Receive and examine design requirements for each project
- Research various design techniques to provide accurate designs for requested animations
- Create multiple design drafts and collaborate with teams and stakeholders for final direction
- Use requested design tools, including physical and digital tools, to create initial designs
- Create and elaborate on storyboards for requested projects
- Use existing tools to draw final frames to be animated
- Utilize industry animation tools or methods to finalize animation projects
- Work collaboratively with other animators to ensure consistency and accuracy of animated designs
- 0-1 years of experience drawing and animating
- Experience using any animation software, such as Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Blender
- Proven ability to draw across different types of artistic styles
- Experience implementing different animation styles, including traditional animation, 3D computer animation, 2D vector animation and others
- General computer literacy, including experience with common operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS) and productivity tools
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfill project demands
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Comfort presenting and explaining animations, storyboards and designs to stakeholders
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached
The job application is open until further notice. If selected, next step will be a video call interview
If selected, you will be working from home and our headquarter in Tampa, FL. Traveling to to our headquarter is optional.
This is a Part time or full time position. You’re required to work min. of 15 hours and max. 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.